Solves boot up problems and makes your computer boot faster
Your computer is under a lot of stress when it boots up. There are tons of applications, device drivers and services that are loaded. Because they start at about the same time, it creates
a real mess and puts your CPU and hard drive under stress. Because the hard drive cannot handle all requests at the same time, all startup programs are delayed until the disk can serve all
requests. To make the problem more serious, some less important programs are loaded BEFORE important programs and the user can do nothing about it because Microsoft provides no real solution
Better StartUp helps you to define not only in which order your programs should load at Windows' start up but also you can set a delay for each program. This way you can start the programs
sequentially to avoid had drive bottlenecks.
- Define in which order you want to load the programs at boot up
- Allows you to use your computer sooner after boot up
- Makes the computer more responsive during boot up
- Loads unimportant programs after a specified delay to avoid bottle necks
- Solves the dreadful problem of invisible SysTray icons
- Gives you back the control over your computer as you can choose which programs would start and which not
14 August 2010
Download Better StartUp now for free!
How to install it?
is delivered in a package to together with several other graphics programs. Once unpacked, it does not require being installed. Just double click the program to run it.
- Our software doesn't install any (DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, .Net, Java, Windows services packs, IE updates, etc) crapware in your computer!
- Our software is monolithic and portable - which means that you can copy it on a flash stick and run it on any computer without installing it.
For details please see the manual. Please feel free to contact us if your organization needs a custom feature. We can implement it for you.
Download v1.0 beta
Portable - just copy Better StartUp on a floppy disk and take it with
Embedded help system (help as tool tips)
Doesn't need to be installed/uninstalled
Doesn't mess your registry or system with unneeded DLL's or other craps like this
- 486 computer (at 66MHz)
- 32MB RAM memory
- some free space on your hard drive
- Windows 95 or higher (it support Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7).