...and you will never forget
This small utility starts an application/alarm/message at every x minutes. This program is 100% freeware. Please DONATE or visit our sponsors if you like it and want to help us continue its development!
How does it work?
Simple: Set a time interval. Press Start to start the timer. When the time expires, the program will launch the specified file.
What can it start?
It can run ANY file in your computer. For example: documents, music, videos, images, user and system applications, antivirus, etc
For example you can load an MP3 file into the program. When the time expires the file will be loaded into the appropriate application. For example if you load an MP3, the Winamp will start to play that MP3 file.
Example of usage
- Reminder - Write "Don't forget to buy milk" in a text file and load that file into the program (the yellow icon). Set the program to 50 minutes.
- Check email every hour - You MUST check the email every 30 minutes but sometimes you forget. Set the program to start your email client every 30 minutes.
- Wake up alarm - Choose a loud sound file (like an mp3 Rock song). Set the program to run it in one hour. Now go to sleep. You are really tired. The program will wake you 'gently'.
- Scare your brother - Record a nasty audio message (a mp3/wave file for example) and instruct the program to play it when you are not home.
- System maintenance - Run a disk defrag every 12 hours
Download the program now for free!
|| SysTray Timer
|| Dec 2013
|| doesn't need
|| 0.39 MB
Download the alternative approach
How to install it?
System Tray Timer delivered in a package to together with several other graphics programs. Once unpacked, it does not require being installed. Just double click the program to run it.
- Our software doesn't install any (DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, .Net, Java, Windows services packs, IE updates, etc) crapware in your computer!
- Our software is monolithic and portable - which means that you can copy it on a flash stick and run it on any computer without installing it.
auto start at Windows start up
embedded help system (help as tool tips)
minimizes to system tray
Run the selected file just once, then stop
- Pentium I with 0.5GB RAM
- < 2MB free space on your hard drive
- Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8