...and you will never forget
This small utility will start an application/alarm at every x minutes. Chose an interval (between 1 minute and infinite), choose the file to be run and that's all.
Example of usage
- Write "Don't forget to buy milk" in a text file, then instruct the program to run the file every hour, and today at dinner, you won't eat any more only empty bread because
you forgot as always to buy milk :)
- Choose a loud sound file (like an mp3 Rock song) and instruct the program to run it after one hour. Now go to sleep. You are really tired. The program will wake you gently.
- You MUST check the email every 30 minutes but sometimes you forget. Set the program to start your email client every 30 minutes.
- Record an audio message (in a mp3/wav file) and instruct the program to play it to your mum when you are not home.
- Run a disk defrag every 6 hours
How does it work?
When the time expires, the program will launch the appropriate application for your chosen file. For example for an audio file, it will start your default audio player.
Download the program now for free!
27 January 2010
Download the second approach
How to install it?
This program was built using a revolutionary technology from Borland. It does not require being installed or un-installed. It came as a single small exe file.
It doesn't need any DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, Java, Windows services packs or IE updates Just download the program and run it.
it remembers your settings and last position on screen
auto start at Windows start up
embedded help system (help as tooltips)
run the selected file just once, then stop
it doesn't need to be installed/uninstalled (just download the "exe" file and double click it)
it doesn't mess your registry or system with unneeded DLLs or other craps like this
it is really small
it is FREE!!!
- 486 computer (at 66MHz)
- 32MB RAM memory
- 1MB free space on your hard drive
- Windows 95 or higher (it support Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista)