Document Re-arranger can do what other advanced text editor (even Microsoft Word) can't. It can restore the text in a document that has been formatted with a broken line / row. You know
the files that have two short rows because they were formatted for other pages layout than A4/L8. Also if you try to copy/paste text from PDF documents to Word you may obtain truncated
/ short lines. This software will detect premature line ends and will fix them (will merge the broken rows).
- the possibility to detect premature row's end in three ways
- semi transparency
- automatically save the file to disk
- small size/monolithic
- it doesn't need to be installed/uninstalled (just download it and double click)
- it doesn't mess your registry or system with unneeded DLLs or other craps like this
- it has integrated Help as tool tips
How to install it?
This program was built using a revolutionary technology from Borland. It does not require being installed or un-installed.
It doesn't need any DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, Java, Windows services packs or IE updates Just download the program and run it.
is delivered in a package to together with several other graphics programs. Once unpacked, it does not require being installed. Just double click the program to run it.
- Our software doesn't install any (DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, .Net, Java, Windows services packs, IE updates, etc) crapware in your computer!
- Our software is monolithic and portable - which means that you can copy it on a flash stick and run it on any computer without installing it
- The program is BETA!