User interface for voice-over recording studios
This is a fully automated software designed for a 'do it yourself' recording session in a voice-over studio recording studio. The idea behind the program is to allow a singer to
enter the studio and to record its own voice-over without the need of an assistant / operator.
How it works:
- The program takes a set of pictures of singer’s face with a web camera. The singer can re-take the picture if the current one is not very good.
- The singer chooses a song (negative version) and records it (in maximum 3 attempts).
- Upon completion, the program burns the recorded voice on a CD (CDDA format) and prints singer’s face and its personal data on an auto-adhesive label (later the singer will
stick the label on the CD by itself).
The application was designed for persons that never used a computer. All actions are performed with the mouse (no keyboard). There are no other elements/widows (not even the Windows taskbar)
visible on screen except this dedicated interface.
- special user interface (desktop)
- virtual keyboard
- digital camera interface and image acquisition module
- image processing
- high precision printing
- recording modules
- sound acquisition (from professional equipment), processing and conversions
- synchronized lyrics player
- CD burning module
- security, administrator and other background modules
- external tools such sound converters, backups, and a complex lyrics synchronizer/editor for generating lyrics files
Please contact us if you want to build for you similar tools.