<! BORDER - Left cell 1 pixel wide >
<! MAIN BODY >
<! GRAY Background >
<! TITLE >
<! Right cell - 1 pixel wide >
Very easy to use screen ruler
Know the exact size and position of any element/pixel on your screen with this very easy to use screen ruler.
Pixel Ruler is a 100% percent FREEWARE software tool that can be used to measure the distance (in pixels) between two points on the screens or the length of a graphic item (window, button, image, etc). No need for other explanations. Very useful for web masters, graphic designers, software and GUI developers, architects, etc
- horizontal and vertical orientation
- dynamic mouse cursor tracking
- direct distance measurements
- slim design
This this screen ruler software has been tested and certified by the Softpedia labs.
Softpedia guarantees that Cubic Screens Ruler v2 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to:
spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
This software product was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean, therefore it can be installed with no concern
by any computer user.
How to install it?
This Screen Ruler is delivered in a package to together with several other graphics programs. Once unpacked, it does not require being installed. Just double click the program to run it.
- Our software doesn't install any (DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, .Net, Java, Windows services packs, IE updates, etc) crapware in your computer!
- Our software is monolithic and portable - which means that you can copy it on a flash stick and run it on any computer without installing it.
- Pentium I computer with 0.5BG RAM
- Less than 1MB free space on your hard drive
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Hyper long cursor for better precision
- Highly customizable
- You can switch between vertical and horizontal orientation
- Shows measurements in pixels
- Stays on top of any other windows (float over your screen)
- Extendable length (tts size can be extended/reduced as you need it (unlimited length))
- Minimizes to system tray
- It remembers your settings and last position
- Embedded help system (help as tool tips)
- Works with all applications
- Doesn't mess your registry or system with unneeded DLL's or other craps like this
- Really small
The first version of Clipboard Helper was released in 2000. Since then it received many awards and it was certified as 'Safe to install' by many specialized web sites.