How to install Web Traffic Simulator
Installing the program is strainght forward if you have MINIMUM computer skills.
1. Download the installer from our web site on your Desktop. Its name should be "Setup.exe".
2. Double click to run it. You will be asked to enter a password. Enter "2012".
3. Choose "C:\OneMilClicks" as destination folder. The application will be installed there.
4. Go to the destination folder ("C:\OneMilClicks").
5. Optional: If you purchased a license, copy the key to the destination folder.
6. Double click "SpeedLight.exe" or "Web_Page_Refresh.exe" to run the applications.
7. Enjoy your traffic :)
How many files it installs in my computer?
This program doesn't need any DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, Java, dotNet, Windows services packs or IE updates.
Does it write in my registry?
No. It does not need to alter your registry at all.
Does it click on banners?
This depends on banner type. Basically if the page, link, banner, image that are you clicking must download a file from a web server and the server counts that download, then yes, you have a hit.
Does it click on inside Flash scripts?
The actions performed by the Web Traffic Simulator is 100.0% equivalent to a computer user loading that web page in a browser. Just loading the page. No other actions are performed. No buttons, no links are clicked. If in order to increase a counter (such as voting a YouTube video) a button must be clicked, the Web Traffic Simulator won't do it.
Do we offer a list of proxies with One Million Clicks software?
No. Use Google or other search engine to search for proxy lists. You may want to check if the proxies you have are valid. Registered users can download an advanced proxy checker utility.
The program show 404 or similar errors
This means that for miscellaneous reasons it cannot connect to the server. To see a full description of all HTTP error codes please see this page.
- If the program refuses to work, check your firewall.
- If the program works when you DON'T use a proxy list but it is not working with your proxy list (i.e. it gives you a lot of missed clicks) it means that your proxies are not good!!
- Don't use a very low value for 'Click delay' (use at least 4 seconds). Some slow servers just won't have time to respond that quickly. In this case you will see some 'HTTP component busy' messages. Some other web sites might ban your IP if you give lots of clicks in one hour.
- If you still have troubles, enter a simple address such as www.Google.com. If this is not working, then it's not program's fault. Check again your firewall/antivirus.
- More hints on our web site. Don't be lazy and read it if you want to use this program at maximum efficiency!
Web page Refresh
HTTP status codes
Power Email Address Extractor - A powerful bulk email marketing tool that extracts email addresses from files (TXT, HTML, RTF, DOC, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc). Can also be used to filter invalid email addresses.
Word Extractor - A unique and powerful hacking tool that extracts human readable text from binary (EXE, DLL, etc) files. It is suitable for many purposes: finding a cheat in a game, hidden text or passwords in a file etc...