HTML Enforcer (alpha)
free batch HTML editor and SEO tool
HTML Enforcer is a batch tool that will help you to quickly modify all web pages in a site with just a single click.
- it can replace all <Title> and <meta> tags along the site
- you can choose the file type that you will edit (like *.htm *.html *.js *.php)
- it can also clean in the whole web site, some unnecessary tags like: <!--DWLayoutTable-->, <!DOCTYPE....>, <!.....>, <custom string>, <style>
- it can insert a tag or JS in a desired place in the whole web site
- it can generate HTML pages from directory listing. Example: suppose you have 300 files (images, docs, html, mp3...) in a directory and you want to put a link to each file. You don't need to write 600 html tags. HTML Enforcer will do it for you.
The most important thing is that all this functions can be batched over all file in a directory / a site and it is suitable for SEO (search engine optimization)
How to install it?
This program was built using a revolutionary technology from Borland. It does not require being installed or un-installed.
It doesn't need any DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, Java, Windows services packs or IE updates Just download the program and run it.
Download the program now for free!
Note: This program is in alpha stage. This means that some functions may not be finished or implemented at all.
0.9 testing version